Friday, February 8, 2019

Asus Memo Pad 10 Screen Flickering






Asus memo pad 10 (me102a) help - if you need assistance with your asus memo pad 10 tablet this is the section to ask.. Asus memo pad me301t replaced lcd with a n101icg-l21 rev.1a asus rev:c4 cockn.. Screen flickering problem i got a asus memopad 10 bought by my brother from staples in usa some months back, it doesnt carry any warranty. just recently i started facing a small problem of screen flickering, it happens at random ocassions and on any differnt activity, playing game, browing or generally using it..












On my relatively new asus tablet,(i got it on the first of april), the screen keeps flickering to gray with different coloured bars across it. i've reset this tablet, so i know that it's not a virus. the screen seems to flick randomly, not just when i move it or connect it to my charger.. Question about asus memo pad 10 me102a-a1-gr 10.1" 16 gb wi-fi grey tablet android 4.2, lcd touchscreen, 1280x800, 9.5 hours. 1 answer . my asus screen keeps flickering. tablet screen keeps flickering sometimes coloured lines going through it. it hasn't been dropped or anything just started doing it. posted by anonymous on apr 20, 2016.. Geforce