Friday, March 1, 2019

Lol Launcher Freezes Computer






I have freezes sometimes, not always, but always in those moments (login or statistics screen). this is not problem with drivers, my computer or operating system (windows 10), because other games don't have this problem.. This problem just started today after lol has been working correctly on my system for almost a year. when i attempt to start the lol launcher, the icon appears in my taskbar for a moment and then disappears. lollauncher.exe is still in my processes and for some odd reason does not respond to my attempts to end process.. So this happens every time i run league of legends and it's only on the log in screen shortly after the video ends it completely freezes and i have to press the power button on my laptop..












When i open the lol launcher it responds the first 1-2 seconds then it begins to freeze and vista are telling me it isn't responding. i tried to uninstall the game but it still freezes and i tried to ran the "launcherfix.vbs" file.. The multiplayer online battle game league of legends has been in controversy due to sudden lags and freezes. if you want to make this action strategy game run faster and smoother, follow the steps given here. delete the folder named lol_launcher. 5. re-download the deleted launcher again. update microsoft directx. your computer must be. I'll start up the launcher, and it will crash. i will then start it up again, and it will run smooth. it's really weird, i don't know if it's a bug or anything, but it's rather a nuisance to start it up again..



lol launcher freezes computer

visit link reference