Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dragon Ball Super Episode 1 Highly Compressed

Dragon Ball Super Episode 1 Highly Compressed


Dragon Ball Super Episode 1 Highly Compressed only 24MB 

Description:- 
How is it going guys my name is Mr.Brave and I am a die hard fan of dragon ball series so I decided to upload dragon ball super episodes updated and highly compressed  .

I know I am not the only dragon ball z fan here so I will uplaod every episode and the new good news is I will upload bakugan battle brawlers episodes soon but for now just enjoy this episode.

Screenshot proof :-
Look at my collection and it will be updated soon.

Password and more informations :-

I had to put a extraction password because of some scammers and I honestly request you guys dont reupload these episodes I did not put any surveys or some kinda shits. You bros can download directly from openload.co links .

Watch this video for the process and proof
Click me to watch the video

Download links :-

Here is the download link of episode
Click me to download the episode
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here is the download link of extraction episode
Click me to get the password dont worry no survey

If you are a dragon ball z fan like me please smash that share button and please share for more new stuffs .

Please like my Facebook page I appreciate it
Please like me in facebook

See you in the next post bros!!!!


download file now