Friday, September 8, 2017

DRAGON BALL SUPER EPISODE 2 HIGHLY COMPRESSED

DRAGON BALL SUPER EPISODE 2 HIGHLY COMPRESSED


Dragon Ball Super Episode 2 Highly Compressed Only 20 MB


Description:- 
How is it going guys my name is Mr.Brave and I am a die hard fan of dragon ball series so I decided to upload dragon ball super episodes updated and highly compressed  .

I know I am not the only dragon ball z fan here so I will uplaod every episode and the new good news is I will upload bakugan battle brawlers episodes soon but for now just enjoy this episode.

Screenshot proof :-
Look at my collection and it will be updated soon.

Password and more informations :-

I had to put a extraction password because of some scammers and I honestly request you guys dont reupload these episodes I did not put any surveys or some kinda shits. You bros can download directly from openload.co links .
Here is the video proof of real episodes :-
Click me to watch the proof video
Download links :-
Here is the download link for the episode :-
Click me to download episode 2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here is the download link for extraction password :-
Click me to get the extraction password

STAY COOL ,STAY AWESOME


download file now