Monday, September 4, 2017

Eldlive Episode 01 12 TAMAT Subtitle Indonesia

Eldlive Episode 01 12 TAMAT Subtitle Indonesia


I met her a long way concealer in and see 22 highlights on the nature. My eyes on my forehead and went in with a stick thing rush. That highlight is always components any prizes Makeup look I find. And when I finish when the missile Im going to grab my mac studio that my mac mineralized in Finnish. In a lot. With every techniques brush. And is passed that directs the are the only light area or in the area that we highlighted is kind of accentuates the lightness and sets it in place. And I forehead as well obviously. Then I take my face of Australia loose translucent setting powder and a sigma brush and said the rest of my face. I would strongly suggest setting up my copy if you are going to your prom or any kind special occasion because it will just guarantee that the makeup will last a whole lot. And take my Bobby brown imprinting padding golden life and on the list no rush Im going to come to work yes. 

Find and save ideas about Prom Makeup Tutorial

Run the whole country hot I is mats which thats the nicest. Not true unless flattering I find. Some issues on my cheek bones and then crunch for my forehead alludes to bid as well as also helps to accentuate the highlighted area in the middle of your face. Elena Damon knows just. And take my Bobby brown plush in next time I see the rush hour and you apply some orange this flushes most gorgeous gorgeous color is honestly one of the most universal blush I ever ever tried. I also completely not as well since the Buck that into my thanks and different show that you put on the. Who is calm get Shakespeare makes a plastic healthier flushed. Very very preachy which is of course but we worked. You wouldnt as hell but a man times Id stopped filming and break out in song.

Cousteau scenes and some goes missing to take my NAS albatross Alyssa and see what a big rush Im going to apply that on my friends its Mason look much more women and more. On the opening page really and then taking a little bit that will sit down my nose and I thought had just take you my face with it shine and dimension. It is sorry mass. Then take my sigma brow powder duo in medium and I seek my lets. Define a brush Im going to fill in my brows I really include much of me doing this because everyone feels that roused differently but I sat with a light shade in the middle of them its actually going outside and then set them in place with a clean up Groucho. Stephanie crucial if you are going to be out I. They dont take my mac. Hate quotes in such I got a pilot bull about Miley from lead to the top of my. Eyebrow. Yeah. I dont take this me and you I mean anyway Makeup Academy eyeshadow shade 16 some really heyo Hey okay. And apply that all of the mine I lied to you I sense rush. And brick and stone again. Then apply some sticky tape on the outside of my eye uneasiness Joe Donna brow I should I had it in open and when you use that to find my creased Im gonna stop about half way in as you say dont go the whole way into some kind of trick was away in. Take my still in the light palette and its shade which is key tenors Amazing spokesman said read my finger and supply that all over my eyelids and you also say that. 

I bring it up into that often because transition call in the crates as well. I just go over and applied in its heat up. Area as well and underneath my. Watch him lash line old sailboat a thing that just puts more precise. Then when I take the sigma brushes much smaller version of around Bobby rush. And that stock of brown shades there and applied that lightly in the crease. Define it even even artists an illiterate MODOK. And just stay that also 3 quarters of the way in and then taking. But. I started taking a pencil brush pressing my aunts name.shade on our bottom lash line. Making pretty much a Cup race Id say and bring 3 quarters of the way in and taking a pencil brush again and. Putting some more but like just thinking only to talk. Agnes Ellis faas enactments that little hand its amazing I leave them and that in itself off. Its like the heights is amazing honestly song right into a little expensive not Christian is to tomorrow but anyway just amazing and I applaud that robot that hes nationally by stela is stuck his his diaper at white budgets at Christmas but the Christmas.

Take up a sticky tape analyze crystalline and take thats auction again and you speaks out. The Boston rush farm inspection that matches the other I just in a very Asakawa gently at Morehouse or in love your I. Taking him out to 26 or 2 its hard to see 6 rush and the bloodshed and will use this as my eyeliner because I dont know why I dont like when we click very stock. Using and growl that using and I shudder. I am is much more natural and you emotional controller grasslands. Its not going to last line and on the top lashline moving at a little bit towards the end and brings in a corner. Taking red cherry no 43 lashes incident on straight on to. My eye is a print preview night slash their along are not cheap and its just. Last name between me anyway Im taking my eye coal in small about one apply that in mind whats the line and hotline as well. 
This video is a Prom Makeup Tutorial You can wear this look to any

Then I take my drama best lash extreme volumizing scar along this name ever apply thats just lightly on my lashes and pretty heavily on my bottom rushes as I usually do. And youre saying is this clip that I applied mac and mac lets seeking angel bother me like he is to paint so you smack that stick in the miss. Which is a very very neat shade and thats just. The dollar down with it more helping. I was very very happy with it and he is a finished look I think the guys enjoyed it and hope you had an amazing time I aplomb over special occasion the abilities to finance. 


download file now