Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Facebook Whats That
Facebook Whats That
Over the last few years, some of our readers have politely inquired as to why we have no Facebook page. There are many different answers to this question, but the simplest (and perhaps most influential) is that Jeremy and I are the only people under 40 in this great nation who have absolutely no idea how this whole Facebook thing works. That is right...up until a couple of weeks ago I had never officially liked anything in my whole entire life.
Well, we finally got the message that this is the easiest and least archaic way for most of you to follow us. So we have done the unimaginable and figured Facebook out. Actually that is not true. We are two-trick ponies at this point. I think we know how to like and share and that is about it.
But life is a journey, no? And these campers are all about growth. So go ahead and grow along with us by liking our Facebook page.
Or just keep clicking on that bookmark bar. It worked for us for years...
download file now