Saturday, September 16, 2017

Fix Grub Not Showing For Kali Ubuntu Windows 10 Dual Boot

Fix Grub Not Showing For Kali Ubuntu Windows 10 Dual Boot


Hey guys today I am going to show you a trick to solve your Linux dual boot problems. As this happened to me a few days ago when I restarted my laptop to log in into windows after using Kali the Grub boot loader did not appeared so I searched the internet for the solution after spending many hours I finally found the solution for my problem and so I am here to share that trick with you guys. Follow the given below steps.

Step 1

In Windows, go to the Start menu.

Step 2

Run Command Prompt as an administrator.

 

Step 3

In here, copy paste the command below:
bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path EFIubuntugrubx64.efi
Note: If you are using any other Linux Distro eg. Kali then replace ubuntu with your distro name in this case Kali

bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path EFIkaligrubx64.efi

Step 4

Restart and you�ll be welcomed by the familiar Grub screen. I hope this quick tutorial helped you to fix the Grub issue.


download file now